Monday, July 18, 2011

Why did my bf say that to his friend the last 2 months and now he's my bf helpppppp?

K so me and my bf we've been together maybe for a month. Today I was talking to his friend and then his friend was like do u wanna see Ur bf pic on fb I was like yeah. I don't have fb. So he gave me his email and the password. I didn't rlly go on my bf pic I went on the messages between my bf and him my guy friend. SOO I read it. My guy friend asked him if he likes me then he answered by saying noo first thing everyone thinks I like her but I don't and second thing I have a gf. I was crying Wen I saw that. But when I looked on the date it was march. And the other message said do u have alias email (my name) and the date was on April 11th. And I'm rlly worried he told me he likes meee when I read the massage I got rlly shocked I rlly need help wat should I do and wat do u think he told me he likes me and we r together now but idk why he told his friend he doesn't like me it was 2 months ago when he told his friend He doesnt like me but now I know he likes me but idk if he doesn't want to hurt my feelings by saying he doesnt. And he bought me a necklace with the letter A :"( if he doesn't like me than why is he with me now ???? Help

No comments:

Post a Comment