Friday, July 22, 2011

How can i get rid of my fear of dogs?

I have a terrible fear of dogs..very scared of them. Dogs always chase me because they sense my fear, and they always bark at me and follow me. I am very scared of them, even if they are locked up, i am afraid of them all the time. When I was little a dog chased me, I was about 4 years old, also i have had other bad expirences with dogs. I have never been bitten, but I am always running away from them, I cant help it. When I rode my bike on a busy street, the dog's owner, lost control over the leash, because the dog pulled so fast and chased me so far, and barked at me sooo bad. I cant get a dog because my parents wont let me have any animals, and we cant afford it. I really dont want them chasing after me and to be afraid of them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment