Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is this weird to love my fish WAY more then my dog?

I HATE my dog but I LOVE my fish. I think the fish are cuter and best of all they dont do all that annoying stuff my dog does. See, it was my moms before she died and my gramma took it in(i live with her) Over the years shes neglected giving it exercise and disciplining it. So basically, its overweight and spoiled now. it never stops barking, it nearly bit halfway through my grandpas leg, it's vicious to guests, it doesnt know any tricks, doesnt come when its called, eats its own poop and cant even go for walks or else it escapes. Keep in mind I couldn't change this because I was only 9 by the time it was too late. it doesnt even let anyone pet it anymore besides my grandma. I want to give it away but my grandma says no or she'll flush my fish away. And the fish are basically my trusted companions. Imagine an awesomely trained, lovable dog you always see on Tv. my fish are like that to me, and my dogs like a rat to me. not a pet rat, a sewer rat. How strange is this? Oh yes, feel free to insult me. I DONT CARE. I DONT CARE. READ THIS MESSAGE YOU SARCASTIC PEOPLE. I DONT CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment