Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Help identifying my bonsai.?

I am in Minnesota, I bought it from a home depot. It has leaves that are anywhere from half an inch long to an inch, dark green, wavy at the edges, not prickely, I repotted it & the roots were swirled around in a circle in the pot (not sure if that matters) the leaves grow all long the branch, not in clusters, they come to a point at the end, the bark right now (not sure if it's all that healthy, it is growing though) is a greyish brown, I can see a little green through the bark (it's not very thick yet) it has some little pokey bumps on it all over. Doesn't look sick though, looks like thats how it's supposed to be. It is not growing any roots from the branches (like a ficus would if I've read correctly) any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment