Thursday, July 21, 2011

A dog bit my friend! What should I do?

First of all your friend needs to go to the hospital, or the doctor or so to get the cure that she needs, and she might need some rest. Second, it looks to me like that big German Shepard is a bad vicious dog. He might have seemed nice at first, but by what I am seeing that dog is dangerous and should be reported to the humane society or so. I would find out if he has an owner, because if he is a street dog, that means he has no owner, and street dogs are the worst dogs ever, because they are liberal. So, I would not let him stay in your house any longer, before you know it he might get vicious again and bite the crap out of all of you in the house and you all will be big time injured. Yeah, don't take responsibility for that wild mad dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment