Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bought a new car and is taken back?

I went to see about trading my car in for something new dealership checked my credit and we signed a36month agreement they wanted only 349.00 that same day I explained I had direct deposit and asked if they pull the money Thursday and the deal was made earlier that Monday well 11days later they call asking for copy of my ss card I couldn't find it so I had to order another one then they called 2 days later and just asked for my ss number I gave them it and told me I wasn't approved and the ss number they checked was someone else's the last digit of the ss number was a 4 when it should have been a 9 the name was of a woman which I'm a male the had a middle initial I have none and 2different last names 1 that sounds like mine but spelled different and another which wasn't close to my last name ( different alias they said) both had my previous 2 addresses and current address then when I asked about the payment they said it was declined I called my bank and they told me the key data the dealership entered was wrong I asked the business manager if they had problems reading and counting and typing because it seems they are not doing their jobs I got my car back but my radio was tookin out I talked to a sales rep I guess and told me to call the sales manager the next day so he can find out who took it out and have it put back in is there anything I can do? Sorry for the long story but I try to be as informative as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment