Monday, July 18, 2011

Please help me im dying in pain.tell me what is right?

My little 5 year old pomeranian was so cute and friendly yet very vicious sometimes.last week he bit me because I went close to him to smell his shampoo on his coat and he jumped at me all of a sudden ripped the corner of my lip.I got 8 stiches because of it.then my parents gave the dog away.I misss him.I'm 23 years old and I cry everyday for not having my dog.my dad told me today that I caused all this.it really broke my heart.they told me so many times to not go so close to the dog but its my dog I wanted to love him hug him kiss him.he was okay sometimes and he wasn't okay with me hugging him some other times.all my friends dogs never bite.but my dog did a lot.now I miss him I can't get him back.I ccant focus and study and I'm being super needy towards my bf because I feel depressed and lonely.my baby is not waiting for me by the window to get home everyday,I don't hear him bark,I don't have to close the door so he doeant run away and I don't have to check on his food and water anymore.its driving me crazy.everyday I missed him and looked at his pics untill I'd get home to play with him and now thered nothing at home there's no hope noone to miss:(I will never love a dog that much again!I will never be the same.please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment