Sunday, July 17, 2011

If you had your dog since she was a baby, but she peed in your place and made it smell like it, would you...?

Basically, I have a dog who is kind of old. I love her, but I am trying to decide if I should give her to my little brother to care of or keep her and risk our new apartment be peed in and smelled up. I also have a 1 year old to raise. She throws up from time to time, and poops once in awhile. If I put her out back on the patio, she barks her head off until I let her in. After grooming, she smells in less than 3 days which would require me to give her a bath twice a week. My Mom and brother whom I'm thinking of giving her to, have a backyard and a bigger house, also another dog. So what do you think? Should I give her to my Mom and Brother or should I keep her?

No comments:

Post a Comment