Friday, July 15, 2011

Boy and friend problems. Three part question. Please, I need help!?

Hi, so I understand your frustration and everything. I know it might be difficult, but I think you should tell this guy "we,need to talk" and call him rather than text. Tell him that you would like to meet up with him and talk to him and explain everything to him. There is nothing worse than stupid drama. I am 23 and I don't really communicate with many if any friends from high school anymore, they all think I am funny and I am liked but people change you know. I think it would be a shame for you to lose you friends that you have known for so long over a guy that you haven't know the same amount of time or longer. Think about all the times that you shared and memories you have made with her and ask yourself if you want to not be friends with her anymore. I work at sam's club in metairie, LA and I am madly in love with redheads. The first girl I dated we met when I was 17 and she was 15 and we broke up when I was 21. It felt like we grew up together and we did fight a lot but I grew to love her soooo much and so much so that we collected notes we wrote to eachother in high school and movies tickets and everything and I still have everything. Well about 6 months ago I met this other redhead that demos an energy drink on the weekends and I'm telling you this because actually I think we dated for almost a year but we still work together but we broke up now and now we have to see eachother a lot. We broke up because she does drugs but like you said, imagine seeing you friend everyday after you friendship ends badly. It is awkward for her and I know because I have to help her with things but she is dating someone else now and she purposely invites him for lunch grrrr. Anyway I hope I helped any and I hope you work everything out

No comments:

Post a Comment